I’ve got too many email addresses.
- 2 for work
- 1 alias for opensuse.org
- 1 paid account with protonmail with 5 addresses shared in that account
- 1 very old gmail account (I signed up the first day I heard about it).
- 1 seznam account (Czech provider)
- 1 installation of mail-in-a-box with 4 domains that I own but only one real account that I use
- 1 librem.one account (this is a mistake and a disappointment)
The goal is to change all of the services, mailing lists, etc that I use to point to a single email account either directly or through aliases so that all of my email is in one place with the exception of my work email which should always stay separate. Also, to get people to only email me at the one account.
to be continued…